We do fix flat tires! Just $10 plus the cost of a new tube.
Maintenance packages and schedule
Pre Race or Safety Check -- $30.00
- Eight-point inspection with minor adjustments, including test for chain stretch
- Lubricate chain with bicycle-specific lubricant
- Check tire pressure
Standard Tune-Up Package -- starts at $65.00 plus cost of parts ($55 for bikes purchased from us)
Recommended interval: Every 6 months (or every 1,600km)
- Inspect frame and forks for damage
- Adjust brakes, shifting, headset and hubs
- True front and rear wheels
- Lubricating cables and housings
- Clean frame, forks and wheels (an extra dirty bike can mean extra cost)
- Check service intervals for suspension components if applicable
- Installation of new cables and housing (if needed)
- Test ride for shifting and braking performance
- Clean and polish frame, forks and wheels $20
- Clean drivetrain $20
Comprehensive Overhaul Package -- $165.00 plus cost of parts ($155 for bikes purchased from us)
Recommended interval: Every other year (or every 4,000km)
Annual Performance Package and all Add-ons, plus:
- Overhaul of headset, front and rear hubs, and bottom bracket
- Replacing all bearings
Small Repairs and Adjustments
We have a team of experienced and skilled mechanics available to look after your bike. Please call or visit the shop to consult with one of them. Some of the most common services are listed below.
Brake repairs, adjustments, and pad installations
· Starting at $10
· Assemble shipped bike $65
· Assemble new bike from box $85+
· All other builds by estimate
Fork & Shock Servicing
· Please consult with one of our mechanics
Install Parts and Accessories
· Beginning at $10
· True wheel $20+
· Please consult our mechanics for any other wheel services
· Written estimate - please consult staff
Hourly Shop Rate
South Shore Cycle is
SHIMANO FACTORY, TREK, and BOSCH CERTIFIED
Dura-Ace and Ultegra Di2 Electric Shifting System Installation and Tuning
The “fine print”:
- Prices noted are for non rear-suspension bicycles.
- Parts are extra.
- For liability reasons we have the right to refuse service on a bicycle.
- For liability reasons we retain the right to not perform any repairs on power assisted bicycles or bicycles that have been modified or retrofitted with an electric, gas or any other motor.
- All prices are based on customer buying parts in-store; parts supplied by customer are subject to labour revision.
- All prices listed are subject to change. Please confirm price when dropping off your bicycle.